I host a few services here on luca0N!.com. Here's a list of available services:
- Matrix. This is just a Matrix homeserver that I'm hosting. It used to be public, but I had to disable registration on it because I don't have a beefy server and Synapse - the Matrix server that I'm using - uses a lot of resources. I'm currently not accepting new users.
- Element[Tor]. This is just a Element Web instance that everyone can use, even if you're on another homeserver!
- git0N![Tor]. This used to be a Gitea instance, however I have decided to switch to cgit + Redmine recently due to several issues I was having with Gitea. You can find some of my projects on there - although many of my projects are not yet on there. Go ahead and feel free to view my horrible code!
- luca0N! Labs[Tor]. A Redmine instance for managing projects hosted on git0N!
- searx[Tor]. A searx instance. searx is a free and open source search engine focused on privacy.
Here's a list of a few utilities hosted on luca0N!.com. All outputs from the links below are raw strings, without any HTML, JSON, etc. This makes it easier to implement in new programs without having to parse anything.
- What is my IP address? - Outputs your IP address.
- What is my IP address? (IPv4) - Outputs your IP address, but forces a IPv4 connection.
- What is the current UNIX epoch? - Outputs the number of seconds elapsed since the midnight of January 1st, 1970.